Breakout leader in the nutrition market and maker of the #1 protein bar Quest Nutrition has partnered with author and wellness expert Jonathan Bailor to create a powerful web series based on his New York Times bestselling book The Calorie Myth.
Launching June 22nd, the new web series is the second original series from Quest Nutrition following its runaway hit Cooking Clean with Quest with host Cassey Ho, going into its third season. Quest views each web series as an opportunity to follow through on its mission to change the way people eat. The Quest to End the Calorie Myth is the latest offering in Quest’s effort to generate fun, educational content that helps viewers unleash the best version of themselves. Watch the Calorie Myth at www.youtube.com/QuestNutrition.
The episodes will roll out every Sunday at 11am PST starting June 22:
- “Expensive Eating” (June 22) Eating healthy is expensive, right? Myth! Learn how to save money while eating healthfully.
- “A Calorie is a Calorie” (June 29) Are all calories are created equal? Viewers learn that the quality of calories is more important than the quantity.
- “Breakfast” (July 6) Is a pre-packaged breakfast a great way to start the day? Viewers see how the conventional balanced breakfast is horribly unbalanced.
- “Fast Food” (July 13) Can fast food be healthy? Learn how to make healthy choices at fast food restaurants.
- “Healthy Eating” (July 20) Viewers see how nutritious can be delicious and bust the myth that healthy eating is boring and bland.
- “Takes Too Long” (July 27) Can you cook a healthy meal faster than a frozen pizza? Viewers learn how to bust the myth that healthy eating takes too long.
The Quest to End the Calorie Myth exposes conventional nutrition lies and misinformation that prevents viewers from reaching their health and fitness goals. Backed by a decade of scientific nutritional research, and endorsed by top doctors and researchers from Harvard, Johns Hopkins and UCLA, Bailor walks viewers through simple steps to make cutting-edge science digestible and actionable.
Viewers will learn to reject the standard calorie-counting model of weight loss, focusing instead on the efficacy of high-quality food – eating more of what Bailor calls “SANE” foods – to more easily burn fat and boost health. In making better nutrition and health choices, viewers will learn how to save time, money, and quite possibly their lives.
“We’ve progressed so much in so many areas of our lives in the past fifty years,” remarked Bailor. “It’s time we do the same with how we eat by moving past obsolete calorie myths and enjoying more SANE whole foods.”
About Quest Nutrition:
Quest Nutrition is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Its products are available in more than 6,000 locations across all 50 states, in such retail stores as GNC, Vitamin Shoppe and Whole Foods Markets, as well as internationally in Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Brazil, South Africa and other countries worldwide. Quest products are also available through the website, www.QuestNutrition.com. Follow on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
About Jonathan Bailor:
Jonathan Bailor is a New York Times bestselling author, nutrition and exercise expert, wellness entrepreneur, and former personal trainer who specializes in using modern science and technology to simplify wellness. Bailor has collaborated with top scientists for more than 10 years and is endorsed by top doctors from Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins, and UCLA. Bailor serves as the CEO for the wellness technology company Yopti®. He authored the New York Times bestselling book The Calorie Myth, hosts a popular syndicated health radio show, blogs on The Huffington Post, and has registered over 25 patents.