Five High Style Looks Made Simple By Top Cristophe Salon Beverly Hills Stylists
With award season underway we are seeing all the stars out on the red carpet. For those that want to look glam on any given night out but do not want to spend hours getting ready, two top stylists at renowned Beverly Hills salon, Cristophe, are sharing their top looks that can be done in five steps or less.
Here Master Stylist Egle Miciene breaks down two unique takes on classic styles:
Edgy Fishtail Braid: start the look with sleek hair. (OBSESSED!!!)
- Create a low side ponytail with a side part.
- Wrap a section of hair around the rubber band to hide the band.
- Fishtail braid the rest of the ponytail and pull hair out from the braid to give a more natural/loose look.
- Flip the fishtail up the side of the head and secure with bobby pins.
- Pull pieces out to compliment around the face.
Sexy Messy Bun: start the look with wavy hair.
- Use a texturing mouse at the roots to create tousled texture.
- Create a ponytail at the crown of the head and tie a sponge around it.
- Tease the ponytail and use flexible hairspray to hold in place.
- From the tail wrap it around the bun securing it with a rubber band.
- Pull some pieces out to give a sexier/tousled appearance.
Here Senior Stylist Tonia Day reveals three chic styles:
Modern Ponytail Or Chignon:
- Pull hair into ponytail where desired and secure with a rubber band.
- Wrap easy pliable wire around the base of the ponytail.
- Separate the ponytail into two sections and continue to wrap wire around each section down to the ends.
- Pull hair out in between wire for a more textured and full look.
- The ponytail can be left down or twisted up into a chignon. Two styles in one!
Classic Glam Wave:
- Curl hair with a 1” iron.
- Use a heat protectant which will also add shine and hold.
- Brush curls with a Mason Pearson brush to smooth and form the wave.
- Finish with medium hold hair spray.
Sleek + Chic:
- Smooth the ends of hair with a blow dryer and round brush.
- Use a serum mid-shaft to ends to seal ends and add shine.
- Use a styling wax to comb hair back into a sleek wet look.
- Once brushed into desired look, use a shaping hair spray to finish.
- Hold shape with duck bill clips and let dry.
About Cristophe Salon:
Founded by renowned stylist Cristophe, Cristophe Salons are located in Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, Washington, DC, Newport Beach and St. Barth. The cutting-edge, distinctive salons are celebrated for their professional, knowledgeable team of dedicated stylists and colorists, and their incomparable five-star customer service which has attracted an international following of VIP clientele as well as top celebrities including Nicole Kidman, Brad Pitt, Kate Hudson, and Hillary Clinton, among others. The luxury salons provide cut and styling, color services, make-up, skin treatments and nails. For more information, visit www.cristophe.com.