You’ll have to trust me or stalk me on Insta.
Erica is a dream, this was NOT the BB I remember from years ago. No smell (though she gave me a sexy little pimped out medical mask) and it just went FAST!
For $450 every few months ( I ill try to stretch it out to 4 please god willing)! it is totally worth it. Basically, zero hair work. Shower, finger dry, boom, straight, frizz free shiny hair.
Next time, I’ll have her cut my hair – her eye for style is impeccable. And I HAVE TO TRY A COLORIST HERE!!!!
Please email a photo to Erica before booking!
- A collaboration between professional colorist Johnny Ramirez and celebrity stylist Anh Co Tran, Ramirez Tran salon is one of the hottest new destinations for cutting-edge style and color in Los Angeles.
- Ramirez and Tran’s clients include Hollywood A-listers from Victoria Beckham to Vera Wang.
- Their work can be seen on the runways of Gucci, Chanel and Dior, as well as in the pages of Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar,Glamour and InStyle.
- Update your look at this chic modern salon with a Brazilian Blowout from Erica B.
- By using Brazilian Blowout’s effective technology, your stylist will smooth and refine hair for a healthy, frizz-free finish that can last up to 12 weeks.
MORE ABOUT ERICA
In 2006, Erica Birdoes made the move to Los Angeles from Arizona to pursue her passion for hair and landed herself to work in some of the top salons in the world such as Fred Segal Beauty and Chris Mcmillan salon.
Erica’s style can be described as polished yet undone with an effortlessly sexy edge. She is a diverse hair cutter, well rounded in all lengths and hair textures. Anything from classic cuts and styles to more modern shapes and movement. Erica was an educator for PRIVE products for 3 years, traveling around the country teaching women’s cuts as styling as well as men’s hair cutting and barbering trends. She also specializes in Brazilian blow out and custom tailors the smoothing treatment to her clients exact needs. As an artist Erica believes that everything she does from clients in the salon making minor changes or great changes to editorial shoots and fashion shows creating hair pieces and looks is a complete reflection of herself and her aesthetic. She is inspired by classic iconic beauty as well as textures and colors in fashion and nature. She loves to work with the natural texture of hair, never fighting it only enhancing certain elements and tweaking where needed by cutting and smoothing with Brazilian blow out customized every client. Her work shines in editorial, film, runway shows and taste makers from Los Angeles to New York.
8912 W Olympic Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
310 724 8167