THE GIFT THAT GIVES BACK THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Perfect stocking stuffers in NEW holiday scents:
Amber and Bergamont Mint
Available in full size and mini deodorants, sprays and lip balms
Give the gift of being healthy (and smelling good!)
Founder Ira Kaganovsky Green was inspired to create the line after a close friend was diagnosed with cancer. Doctors’ advice? No deodorant! Countless specialists warned Ira’s friend against using traditional antiperspirants that have potentially toxic ingredients, like aluminum, parabens and synthetic fragrances
The natural deodorants on the market just weren’t cutting it. None of them worked, none of them smelled good… and the packaging? Kind of lack luster, too..
Give the Gift of Benefiting Those In Need this Christmas
10% of retail sales goes back to the American Cancer Association, Caring Place and Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation.
Available at FreeBrandsInc.com and Four Seasons Hotels
pūr~lisse is proud to have created a Limited Edition Holiday ‘Skin Survival’ Kit in celebration of the brave women that Look Good Feel Better supports: Cancer patients and survivors
100% of the proceeds from this kit will go to the Personal Care Products Council Foundation to benefit Look Good Feel Better.
“Look Good Feel Better is a charitable program that we at pūr~lisse feel very passionate about; the work they do is so important and significant. Look Good Feel Better helps women who feel robbed of their beauty when battling cancer and cancer treatment to ‘look good’ and ‘feel better’ – to feel like themselves again. This is a beautiful gift that Look Good Feel Better provides through the work they do: the gift of confidence. Supporting the beauty industry’s charity with a bespoke Holiday Skincare Kit is truly an honor.” – Jennifer Yen, Founder of pūr~lisse
See this video below for more information about this special holiday kit:
Available at Purlisse.com
Ok here’s the deal with…We know no one actually drinks tap water anymore. So why not have a great, affordable filter system at home?? I love this one. It fits perfectly in the fridge and my kids, for some reason, think it’s really cool.
A recent study found contaminants that can be harmful to health in tap water of every state across the country. Shocking, right? Even more so is that one in four American’s tap water is unsafe or has not been properly monitored for contaminants in accordance with federal law.
While you can’t control what’s in your tap water, you can take action to protect you and your family by buying a filter. However, it’s important to know that not all water filters are created equal. That’s why you need ZeroWater, the filter that gets more out of your water.
While other pour-over filters on the market use two-stage filters, ZeroWater utilizes a five-stage dual ion-exchange filter that removes 99.6% of total dissolved solids (non-organic impurities) from water. It’s also one of the only pour-over filters that is NSF certified to reduce lead.
ZeroWater’s 23-Cup Dispenser is the largest capacity dispenser on the market and features a convenient push-to-dispense spout. Plus, it fits perfectly on a refrigerator shelf giving you and your family easy-access to clean, pure water at all times.
- One-handed push-to-dispense spout
- Easy-access flip-top lid for refilling
- Comes with a TDS meter to read water quality level
- $39.99 at www.zerowater.com
Give the gift of ‘New Year, New You’ this holiday season! For an easy and effective gift that will get anyone in gear, swap the candy canes for gifts that will inspire healthy living. Cute workout gear and top-notch accessories motivate me to get in shape and makes every mile easier when I feel good about myself.
This year, give the gift of motivation to a loved one by stuffing a stocking with studio socks, an activity tracker, headphones and stylish gym accessories, paired with a gift card from Jamba Juice!
Jamba smoothies are made with real ingredients: whole fruits, vegetables, no artificial flavors and no artificial preservatives. Blending is the best way to enjoy your daily serving of fruit and veggies and keep your energy up throughout the day to stay fit!
In stores now, Jamba Juice is selling gift cards in premium holiday packaging- requiring no extra gift-wrap! Gift cards are a great go-to for both last minute gifts, and those smoothie fanatics on your list looking to start the New Year on a healthy note! Check out where you can pick up your stocking stuffers from Jamba nearest you: https://www.jambajuice.com/find-a-store
That 1990’s tramp stamp getting you down? Alas, a new tattoo removal patch is here.
- The DESCRIBE PFD Patch is a silicone patch infused with perfluorodecalin (PFD) that allows rapid multiple laser passes in a single tattoo removal treatment session and helps the laser reach ink particles deep within the skin.
- The Patch allows up to 4x as many passes per office visit.
- In a recent clinical trial, patients reported less discomfort and faster healing with the Patch, ultimately reducing the time to clearance. In the same study, 100% of subjects given the option of completing treatment with or without the Patch chose the Patch.
- The cost of the Patch can vary by physician and region. It is important to remember that when your doctor uses the DESCRIBE Patch, you’ll receive more laser treatment passes during each office visit. Since each visit is additional money out of your pocket and time out of your schedule, clearing your tattoo with the DESCRIBE Patch can offer significant benefits.
- The FDA-cleared DESCRIBE Patch is the only product of its kind on the market.
At Jason Emer, MD.
Address: 435 N Bedford Dr Suite 312, Beverly Hills, CA 90210